Some Survivors are Utter Toxic Losers

Just had a game where people were constantly bullying a level 20, no addon, no perk, brand new player. That's entertaining? Do you have a brain tumor? Im just watching the game in observer mode after I left and these players refuse to leave the game -- instead, having a metaphorical feces toss-off.

And some of those people who do that are reading this post right now. So lemme ask you, why the hell do you do it instead of going on about your merry way? And do you really think im going to believe anything other than "I have to make up for being bullied in highschool"?

Comments

  • the vast majority of survivors will respond to what they get. if you start post game chat with "man, trying to use x power is hard" or something of the like, most survivors will be nice and offer pointers

    a lot of people will always be toxic, but its not always an immediate thing. if you ask for help, a lot of people will generally help. just have to be the change you want to see.

  • I had SWF teammates berate me in endgame for making a mistake in game. I've also played against really good survivors as killer, too, which sucks. It's so obvious they don't belong there.

    @Ryuhi Or you'll get "gg ez" especially if they don't belong in that rank.

  • @KissyKissy said:
    Just had a game where people were constantly bullying a level 20, no addon, no perk, brand new player.

    I don't want to think about how many potencial players this game has lost because new players were scared off in their first matches...

    *Edit: typo