Bloodpoints for survivors are lower than killers always.

I'm trying to learn the game so forgive me if I don't know but constantly when I play survivor I get about 18-20k per game where killers will get an much larger bloodpoints at the end of games.

Any reasoning that survivors can't get the same bloodpoints as a killer?

Comments

  • 4 versus 1 ... Imagine it as D&D, the experience points get "divided" up (not literally) amoungst the party.
    The killer is the Big Bad Evil Guy, he doesn't have to share his.

    Controversial Statement -> The game-play favors survivor, the BP favors killer.

  • Not to mention Killer gets a ton of perks to improve their Blood Point collection as well.

    As for game favoring Survivior, haha no.

  • @Mochan said:
    Not to mention Killer gets a ton of perks to improve their Blood Point collection as well.

    As for game favoring Survivior, haha no.

    Killers have 4 perks that effect BP. One of which sees play, BBQ&C. Maybe distressing. The other two, highly doubtful. Survivors have two. I'd say it's about 2 for 2 tbh.

  • @Edwardc4 said:
    I'm trying to learn the game so forgive me if I don't know but constantly when I play survivor I get about 18-20k per game where killers will get an much larger bloodpoints at the end of games.

    Any reasoning that survivors can't get the same bloodpoints as a killer?

    Killer lose addons every game.
    Survivors keep items and addons after escaping and they can collect them ingame too