@Attackfrog said:
Killer is most fun (for me) if he has one objective: kill survivors
I don't see the point in repairing hooks. It could be added but I don't believe anyone would do it.
Tbh i just imagine it being a "activate hook" to fix it, no real time taken. i mean you can literally get rid of his power by saboing every trap in the map, he needs a lil help i think
@EntityDispleased said:
Survivors should also be a little more useful and sit around him just in case he needs any help. I could only imagine how hard it would be to repair a hook so he may need those extra hands.
Oh most deffinately! hell nea should be helping all the dwights onto the hook just so poor trapper can be happy
@Attackfrog said:
Killer is most fun (for me) if he has one objective: kill survivors
I don't see the point in repairing hooks. It could be added but I don't believe anyone would do it.
Tbh i just imagine it being a "activate hook" to fix it, no real time taken. i mean you can literally get rid of his power by saboing every trap in the map, he needs a lil help i think
It might be useful only if you could do it while carrying a survivor. It is about the only time I would actually use it (especially against Jeff groups with toolboxes after last patch)
@Attackfrog said:
Killer is most fun (for me) if he has one objective: kill survivors
I don't see the point in repairing hooks. It could be added but I don't believe anyone would do it.
Tbh i just imagine it being a "activate hook" to fix it, no real time taken. i mean you can literally get rid of his power by saboing every trap in the map, he needs a lil help i think
It might be useful only if you could do it while carrying a survivor. It is about the only time I would actually use it (especially against Jeff groups with toolboxes after last patch)
yeah no deffinately i agree, give it like a 3 second repair time, lessened with the tools addons
@Attackfrog said:
Killer is most fun (for me) if he has one objective: kill survivors
I don't see the point in repairing hooks. It could be added but I don't believe anyone would do it.
Tbh i just imagine it being a "activate hook" to fix it, no real time taken. i mean you can literally get rid of his power by saboing every trap in the map, he needs a lil help i think
It might be useful only if you could do it while carrying a survivor. It is about the only time I would actually use it (especially against Jeff groups with toolboxes after last patch)
yeah no deffinately i agree, give it like a 3 second repair time, lessened with the tools addons
That might actually be useful with Jeff's new perk. There have only been a few occasions where I have been completely out of hook range (due to broken hooks), but it has cost me a kill. And usually swf coordinate which hooks to sabo, so it might be a good swf/Jeff counter.
Might be worth testing, but shouldnt take more time than kicking a gen. But if trapper can set a beartrap with one hand he might aswell take the hook and stick it back up.
Survivors should also be a little more useful and sit around him just in case he needs any help. I could only imagine how hard it would be to repair a hook so he may need those extra hands.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hangman's Trick is what you want my friend, I believe it is a Pig perk however, if you dont have her leveled/bought yet.
Oh i don't even play trapper nor am i worried about hooks. im just saying it might be a nice buff as all
Killer is most fun (for me) if he has one objective: kill survivors
I don't see the point in repairing hooks. It could be added but I don't believe anyone would do it.
Tbh i just imagine it being a "activate hook" to fix it, no real time taken. i mean you can literally get rid of his power by saboing every trap in the map, he needs a lil help i think
Oh most deffinately! hell nea should be helping all the dwights onto the hook just so poor trapper can be happy
It might be useful only if you could do it while carrying a survivor. It is about the only time I would actually use it (especially against Jeff groups with toolboxes after last patch)
yeah no deffinately i agree, give it like a 3 second repair time, lessened with the tools addons
That might actually be useful with Jeff's new perk. There have only been a few occasions where I have been completely out of hook range (due to broken hooks), but it has cost me a kill. And usually swf coordinate which hooks to sabo, so it might be a good swf/Jeff counter.
Too much busy work.
Might be worth testing, but shouldnt take more time than kicking a gen. But if trapper can set a beartrap with one hand he might aswell take the hook and stick it back up.