I played Killer last night with no audio. Had a blast!

I was too tired to put on my headphones but needed bloodpoints and so I played without audio and got a ton of bloodpoints over 3 games.

Anyone ever do this? For some reason, it wasn't stressful at all, I wasn't sweating, it's like I was just chillin.

Played as Pink Bunny 🐰 Legion.

Comments

  • I have played survivor side muted but killer I at least have bit of volume. I play killer too seriously so I could not probably do that and just chill.

  • I've had a few killer games where my headset died in the middle of the game. The game is harder but as long as you keep people injured the blood does enough to get me there and I can still win.

  • on a seperate but related note any time I get a 4e as killer I mute real quick nothing is as infuriating as the end game music loading screen right after the game.