Resort is Broken Cancer
This map frustrates me to no end. Scratch marks are almost invisible, so many pallets and so many windows to run around. I can't do ######### on this map and I don't understand why I don't see more killers talk about it. Wish this game would be in a functional state for once.
Comments
I know I love the look of the map but man is it rage inducing for me as killer. I think part of it has to do with the new engine update too. And I just found out that playing on lower settings makes certain areas lighter which is a concept I abhor.
For me is the worst map so far.
I don't like the map when playing killer and when playing survivor neither.
Surely "broken cancer" is a good thing? I mean, if cancer is broken then it cannot do its job? For its job is a negative, being broken would be a positive?
...Anyway, I personally like the map. Compared to school and hadenfield, it is the better of two three evils
I yearn for the day when we can get some cancer that's working well.
OH GOD! NO I DON'T!
Yes its ridiculous.
And I have 20 fps less on average......