Option to unalive yourself when there are only 2 survivors left

When there are only two survivors left, the killer often slugs one of them instead of hooking them, so the other one can't get the hatch. The chances of both survivors escaping in such situation are close to zero, so everyone in this match has to wait instead of playing. I don't mind giving the killer 4K but when I'm the slugged survivor I can't do anything other than waiting for 4 minutes.

Please let the slugged survivor kill themselves. Maybe this is not ideal but I would be happy with any solution to this TikTok simulator.

Comments

  • What about giving you option to leave and get replaced by a bot if you get slugged at least minute in a row?

    They would have to disable preventing healing on shift (could be replaced by M1, so you can use plot twist), so you can't stop teammates from picking you up and leaving.