Dear Behavior...
Hello to all dbd lovers!
I am a Japanese dbd player and have something to tell behaviour.
The following is long ,and I used deepl to translate this, so some parts might be a little strange.but I hope you will read it.
I started playing dbd two years ago when a friend invited me to play on the mobile version. I was immediately fascinated by dbd's worldview and its depth and interest.
And I started playing steam version as soon as I got my pc last year. I played mobile for a year longing for pc, but I still remember the first time I played on pc, I was impressed by the beautiful graphics and new killer that I had not seen yet compared to mobile.
Then and now, I can't play dbd with the same passion these days as I did back then. Many rituals I play these days feel like work. When I play killer, I always hit a party of p100 survivors who are much stronger than me or a party of p1 and p2 dwights like when I was starting out. This is not funny anyway, and when that p100 is against you, you use Pop, Pain, and many other perks, and even if you manage to execute one of them, by then you have three others LIGHTing in the escape gate, flashbang thrown, and that's a mess already. In the latter case, players who don't know how to play are a little less interesting.
When playing Survivor, it is no longer a case of “just barely the four of us managed to escape” as it used to be, but rather either the four of us are mercilessly sacrificed or we all escape without being hooked. We know who is chasing us, how far the generator is moving forward, etc. It's a shame that we don't get the thrill we once did. (Excluding advanced Nurse).
And just the day before yesterday, I bought Vecna, used it, learned how to deal with it, and was about to press PLAY, excited to see a killer that had been around for a while and looked interesting, when this post went out on X, saying Vecna was being nerfed.
Of course I enjoyed it, but it's a real shame. I can't believe such a fun killer is being weakened!
This was good because this usage was not considered very strong in the Asian environment, but they fear that they will be fatally weakened, like the Xenomorph's tail attack.
I'm going to get a little serious now.
I really don't have a good impression of nerfing right away, and I hope Behaviour don't do this again.
It's a shame that all of the recent chapters seem to be in the form of making people buy them at release and then nerfing them afterwards, of course with Survivorside, where MFT was said to be strong in PTB and then implemented, and now it's been nerfed, with the ultimate weapon being the most recent example. I think the ultimate weapon is a good example.
Of course, they may be trying to make a profit, but this kind of behavior is just disrespectful to the players and is not good.
Currently, the data from the STEAM chart shows that the number of concurrent connections to dbd has changed little. However, the maximum number of simultaneous connections has not been updated for the past three years. This may indicate that many skilled players are leaving the game, in contrast to the increase in new players.
The departure of an skilled player has a negative impact on the community.
Skilled players often teach new players how to deal with and chase various killers. They also teach them techniques to enjoy the game, for example, window tech and hug tech.
Now that they have left, we believe that the AFC and 3gensystem were implemented because newcomers have no way of knowing how to deal with face camp or 3 gen. I personally think this is a bad system that severely detracts from what this game originally had to offer.
Now that the new chapter has been released and the community is excited, I hope that behaviour will take this opportunity to take the advanced players' opinions seriously.
Thank you for taking the time to read this far.
Comments