momento mori
They said they are releasing it base kit for every Killer, but in which update?
They said they are releasing it base kit for every Killer, but in which update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There were no information about that. Just that it will come to the game at some point.
Thanks 👍🏻
I REALLY hope they cancel the finishing mori again,
Why? You dont need a third Hook. The survivor are so or so dead?
If it stays the way it was implemented in the PTB a couple years ago then slug rushing is going to be the new meta, absolutely terrible for both sides
It’s not the same as last time. The new version will only activate when all other survivors are dead or in struggle phase on hook and THEN you have to down the last survivor.
i thought it was just that you get cypress mori offering base-kit when you down the final survivor in the trial. sounds like whatever change.
Can't wait to see the bugs
I personally bet on the ability to mori any survivor on their 1st hook stage
I just wish I can choose if I want to mori the last one or hooking him
But I'm afraid that gonna make tunneling more stronger