Enduring Bugged?
On my Twitch Stream last night was running enduring since it’s my favorite perk to run on my Demo. It was working fine for while, then I added it to the new vault perk that came in with Veccna. I added those perks with superior, and fire up. After that, I wasn’t getting that 50% stun like the perk said. I wanted to reported the bug here for the devs to let you guys know, instead of going on Twitter. If you guys need a clip from my stream, let me please.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
The new vault perk applies a penalty to Pallet Stun and Blind length. It's 25% for each.
So with Dark Arrogance and Enduring, you'll end up at about 75% default stun length.
There a problem with that here, I ran my actual build without those perks with Corrupt, BQQ, Enduring, & NWO. Still, was getting that penalty. Before hand the perk was working fine until I did that build. After I played my build I normally run that I stated in here and I was getting that penalty without running the new perk.
Odd, you got a clip?
Yes I do, here it is. I really appreciate everything you guys do. I can't wait to get this fixed, so I can use it again.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ConcernedThoughtfulNoodleVoteYea-IjExwBcfgrDcHnS8I don't work at BHVR haha, I just post wayyyy to much about this game lol.
I was curious, so I hopped into a game as demo to test it. I don't think it's actually bugged at all. Your stun lasted about 1 second, but mine lasted ~1.3 seconds. It's REALLY hard to tell the difference but it's a bit more obvious when it's put side by side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-01jLtNCIUI think it's a perception issue. It looks so similar that I was doubting myself the entire time through putting this little video together. Your stun lasted almost exactly 30 frames, whereas mine was about 38. (these videos were rendered at 30fps).
I do appreciate you checking regardless, & trying to help me. It same off, bc I have not lost that much distance with running enduring. Normally in the past, when I get stunned like that I bounce off with no problem. You can feel that difference, there it doesn’t feel the same. I do have a clip earlier from that stream showing what I was talking about. I can send that one too once I am home again from work, if you want to see that.