PC - Wrong animation when opening Wesker's chest

https://youtu.be/0sxj7tNIYAo

When opening Wesker's chest, the survivor will be stuck in the opening chest animation and it doesn't display the animation where the survivor lifts the chest.

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • Nemesis's chest has the same animation bug.

  • I've also noticed it turning my characters (Quentin and Renato) to face along the side of the chest once it opens and I go to pick up

  • Still persists in 8.1.2

  • This bug also kinda happens with chests. The character model finishes the stand up animation, but you can run away during it and the camera follows where you're running, but you're invisible. I have no idea if you're invisible from the Killer's perspective, but it almost looks like teleporting.

  • @Rigbeta said:

    This bug also kinda happens with chests. The character model finishes the stand up animation, but you can run away during it and the camera follows where you're running, but you're invisible. I have no idea if you're invisible from the Killer's perspective, but it almost looks like teleporting.

    Yeah I've seen a few videos on Youtube/Tik Tok and I think the killer can definitely see it so they usually fell for it.

  • Ah yes, have that as well.

    Chest is already open and char still opens it for 2 secs.

    Have this on PC and PS4.