So When Does The 2.50 Patch come out?
I keep forgetting how long after the PTB that the patches go live, is it a week after the first day or is it a week after the first week?
I keep forgetting how long after the PTB that the patches go live, is it a week after the first day or is it a week after the first week?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was going to be today but I guess not, Maybe tomorrow? I don't know but I hope it's not at the same time as the Event since that's expected at the end of the month.
I thought they always updated/released stuff the game on Thursdays.
Correct me if i'm wrong, i don't keep track of that, i just remember someone saying that.
Tuesday boi
I know, I'm so excited
Mid-Chapter patches are usually exciting.
Probably the same time as the event which is coming out at the end of the month so probably next week.
dArN
should come during the satanic illuminati red moon stuff, as this game supports such agenda
™
Copy and past that. You're welcome.
Most likely tuesday next week, i am 99% sure tbh.