PC- Crashing out after Intro cutscene
I am on Steam, i was playing fine before the D&D update. now i crash out after the intro scene whether i watch it or skip it, fullscreen, windowed, uninstalling and reinstalling, and verifying all did nothing. i really hope this can get fixed before the aniversary, have an Nvidea RTX 3050 and an 11th gen I5 intel processor if that helps.
Comments
Fatal error: [File:D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 873] Interfaces.CopyCommandList->Close() failed at D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12CommandList.cpp:268 with error E_INVALIDARG
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 101286162 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100812285 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100812025 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100827268 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 101178758 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115083272 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115103914 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115084415 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 53945179 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 93519054 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115671915 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95040855 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95017041 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 94260 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 315073 bytes
above is a copy from the crash reporter.
Same, also Steam, Radeon Pro 580X - I sent in via crash reporter.
Can't upgrade the driver, as it's integrated into an iMac booted into windows, and the drivers haven't been updated since fall. Just my luck, I also had just gone ahead and bought the expansion.
For those that have this issue where it crashes on the cut scene specifically can you upload your log files here please.
I can not post my logs, it is saying that i dont have permission