Xbox - Many maps have areas that cause low frames.
Almost every map I have played on has some area that you go to that causes low frames especially on Borgo and RPD. Never had an issue before the 8.0.0 patch.
Tagged:
Under Review
Almost every map I have played on has some area that you go to that causes low frames especially on Borgo and RPD. Never had an issue before the 8.0.0 patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I came here to make this post verbatim.
The dungeon of borgo lags like crazy when that monster is active.
I also noticed RPD near the basement lagging.
I am on Xbox Series X and there has never been a single bit of lag on this version of the game until the new patch.
Same here. I also play on the latest gen and I haven’t experienced and issue since. Glad to see someone else is having the same issues so there’s hope this gets patched.
This is still ongoing. It's way worse for killer.
Really hope they fix this soon.. Was an every day player but haven't been able to play DBD without lag ever since the Vecna update.
This seems even worse after Lara Croft… I feel like I keep noticing it places it didn't happen before.
Also when another survivor is picked up you see their aura look choppy.