Sprinting mechanic

Hi, what, other than sound, does sound affect, does it make you more visible or something or is it only the sound that makes it bad to sprint?

Regards

Comments

  • @snoopy said:
    Hi, what, other than sound, does sound affect, does it make you more visible or something or is it only the sound that makes it bad to sprint?

    Regards

    Sprinting leaves 'scratch marks', which are basically foot prints in a way. I'm assuming you're new, so the advice I would give is don't sprint all the time. Don't sprint if the killer is close, unless he notices you, and don't sprint over windows or in a locker because it'll give a notification to the killer telling him where you are. : )

  • You can sprint when you know the killer is far away. There are some killer-specific reason to not sprint, however. Eg. Don’t sprint near chasing locations or generators when out of chase with the Hag because you’ll probably summon her.

  • Thanks, guys, that definetly helped me out alot. I am however not that new to the game, I just didnt know.