Game freezing after matches
Multiple times the game completely freezes after a match. I play on Steam and the friend I was playing with plays on PS5. Both of us experienced this
Multiple times the game completely freezes after a match. I play on Steam and the friend I was playing with plays on PS5. Both of us experienced this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had the same yesterday. PC/Steam.
Vecna - on one of the autohaven maps i think.
Match was over - he killed us all.
We chatted and after three comments the game just froze. Had to stop it in Steam directly.
My game is usually very stable.