Nevermind

Finally got a match with survivors finding the eye

Comments

  • If you're playing as Vecna, yes.

  • There's a Venca power that allows them to.

  • Ahhh didn't realize it was one of his items lol

  • Yes, as stated these are Vecna powers. Survivors have to roll a 20 opening a chest and theyll get either the Eye or Hand of Vecna.

    Eye is what makes them invisible for 15 seconds, while the Hand will teleport them to another lovker on the other side of the map. Both will leave the Survivor broken (the powers can only be used at full health) and reveal them with Killer Instinct for 3 seconds. Also you can insta mori the Survivor with the item at their death hook

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Finally got a match with survivors finding the eye

    Found one but no idea how it really works…
    Is it only working only during chases ? Because I've jumped into a locker & go out at 3 different times during a match and I wasn't sure the killer could see my aura. But maybe he denied to chase me too, who knows ?
    Anyways, I hadn't any speedboost when I go out from the locker… so I don't know… I just know I didn't seen his aura neither.

  • I like the visuals..

    20240605181529_1.jpg
  • @n000b51 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/416385/nevermind

    Found one but no idea how it really works…
    Is it only working only during chases ? Because I've jumped into a locker & go out at 3 different times during a match and I wasn't sure the killer could see my aura. But maybe he denied to chase me too, who knows ?
    Anyways, I hadn't any speedboost when I go out from the locker… so I don't know… I just know I didn't seen his aura neither.

    No idea, but both times it happened to me as killer the survivors jumped out of the locker and then immediately ran into grass??? Free downs I guess

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Ahhh didn't realize it was one of his items lol

    No worries - although powerful, they certainly create some funny/rage/######### moments!