I Really Dont Know How This Is Possible But This Is A Thing I Guess

Screenshot from 2024-06-04 22-27-26.png

Somehow Sable just got trapped in the Portal exit?

This happened at the start of the match, she was there the entire time. I tried everything I could to free her.

I tried to grab her with my power, I tried going for a double hit, I tried slugging a Survivor near her to see if healing would push her hitbox further out, I tried swinging normally, I tried going through the portal; If you can name it, I tried it, and nothing could free her.

Poor Sable. :(

The only solution I could find was forcing the Survivors to slam Generators and ending the match with EGC, and even then, I still felt bad.

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VWJCY8U6OLAS/screenshot-from-2024-06-04-22-27-26.png

    Somehow Sable just got trapped in the Portal exit?

    This happened at the start of the match, she was there the entire time. I tried everything I could to free her.

    I tried to grab her with my power, I tried going for a double hit, I tried slugging a Survivor near her to see if healing would push her hitbox further out, I tried swinging normally, I tried going through the portal; If you can name it, I tried it, and nothing could free her.

    Poor Sable. :(

    The only solution I could find was forcing the Survivors to slam Generators and ending the match with EGC, and even then, I still felt bad.

    f for sable

  • She used Invocation: Get me out of here! It's pretty busted really because it turns unsuspecting killers into mind controlled puppets. I know it feels bad but you'll recover and next time you'll use that opportunity to tunnel someone out at 5 gens like the sweaty killer you are.