Little strange ๐
Just in case they need proof, here's a video showing the mori from the menu, you can clearly hear male legion voice:
Watch "Dead by Daylight 2024.06.05 - 00.29.06.04.DVR" on Streamable.
@Belzher said:Just in case they need proof, here's a video showing the mori from the menu, you can clearly hear male legion voice:https://streamable.com/mlxmxn
@Belzher said:
https://streamable.com/mlxmxn
thanks bro ๐ค
Yea, just noticed this too, kind of annoying as I just bought it, but would have waited until it was fixed if I had known it was bugged.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just in case they need proof, here's a video showing the mori from the menu, you can clearly hear male legion voice:
thanks bro ๐ค
Yea, just noticed this too, kind of annoying as I just bought it, but would have waited until it was fixed if I had known it was bugged.