why does 115 killers feel so slow against strong survivors. (mmr)
sometimes just to test if the survivor cheats i allow myself bloodlust 3 and still cant catch them, what gives, i know im not a bad killer, invested so much time in it, studying the loops, survivor techs, and i keep getting matches where survivors are uncatchable and i have to give it 200 percent just to stand a chance.
im tired of this mmr, we play so extreme to the point its not even fun, at least for killer, and we have nothing to show for it, no visible mmr, no leaderboards, no golden weapons' or skins, thats what kills the game to me the most. i already miss chaos shuffle.
Comments
You answered your own question
The amount of "subtle" cheaters who use 105% speedhacks is astonishing. Thanks to the absence of server validation of client's actions and to that free giveaway on EGS.
Without a video it is tough to say.
It really does feel like survivors are faster when I'm killer, than I am when I'm survivor. Maybe it's because of the difference in perspective but it's yet another point of frustration.