Please, please, please bring back Chaos Shuffle
This game feels absolutely miserable to play in its base mode now. Just make the game mode permanent. I beg you.
This game feels absolutely miserable to play in its base mode now. Just make the game mode permanent. I beg you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, I had a lot of fun with it, and it felt a lot more casual since we all get to run perks were not used to, and not having to go up against the same boring meta for both sides is a lot more enjoyable, I really want Chaos Shuffle back.
I may or may not hit Esc when the game starts to see my 'Chaos' perks.
It was a lot of fun, probably why they extended the mode. Really wish it were still around. better than dealing with the meta perk builds everyone runs.
I have no doubt it'll be a regular thing every now and then. It seemed to be really popular. I loved it and even got to the point where sometimes I'd have completed a gen before realising I hadn't even looked at what perks I got lol I feel like it was good for natural skill growth