Schrödinger's Pallet
It is both dropped and undropped until you try to break it
It is both dropped and undropped until you try to break it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wish Id taken a pic of it I was laughing to hard but I got a pallet today that spawned in an area far to wide, so when I threw it it left enough room for Vecna to just...sidestep it. This new map is such a riot
And just like that, BHVR added quantum physics to the game. Truly marvellous.
Me if I was two pallets put together in a 60* angle:
what are you doing step pallet