Cannibal's maximum rev time before going into tantrum is not correct
Bubba can only rev his chainsaw for 3 seconds before going into tantrum, this is supposed to be 5 seconds. As you can see here revving the chainsaw from start to finish without stopping at all (which is 2 seconds of revving) fills up the tantrum meter about two-thirds of the way.
My best guess is that when the tantrum duration got changed from 5 seconds to 3 seconds (part of his buff in this update) this threshold to trigger a tantrum accidentally got changed to 3 seconds as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxNT0rvEC-8
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Yes. I'm pretty sure it's not intended, because we didn't receive any Patch Notes about potential Cannibal nerf.
It's very annoying, but I hope BHVR will fix it soon!
Additionally, at base kit it's not such a big problem, but it's very bad if you put some Add-Ons that modify his charge time.
If you put Depth Gauge Rake & The Beast's Marks together - if you want to charge a Chainsaw you need to do it - you can't stop for a mili second.
I will put some screenshots from Wikipedia.
1)
20% per second - it means it should take 5 seconds to trigger a Tantrum - not 3.
2)
Please fix it or if it's intentional - give us information about that!
Yeah there wasn't anything about it in the patchnotes thus why I reported it, and especially with addons that increase the charge time it's very unforgiving. Hopefully it's not intended.
100% a bug.
I hope so…
Probably a nonsense shadownerf...
Billy can infinitely rev and bubba can't? Now with 3 seconds before entering tantrum? Behaviour needs to look at this bug!