Cross-progression πŸ™

BHVR PLEASE i am literally begging, add cross progression. For context I used to play on the ps4 spent hours on dbd, have all my cosmetics and all my money spent on there. Recently I changed to a pc since ps4 has ps plus and stuff so you basically have to pay every month just to be online and i found that wasteful. Now starting on the pc I lost all my progress πŸ’”πŸ’” This game has been out for YEARS and i find it strange that cross progression isn’t a thing. BHVR yk what to do 🀞

Comments

  • Cross progression is coming, we'll hear more details in the summer time (so anywhere from now in the next month/weeks or so)

  • @leauh said:

    BHVR PLEASE i am literally begging, add cross progression. For context I used to play on the ps4 spent hours on dbd, have all my cosmetics and all my money spent on there. Recently I changed to a pc since ps4 has ps plus and stuff so you basically have to pay every month just to be online and i found that wasteful. Now starting on the pc I lost all my progress πŸ’”πŸ’” This game has been out for YEARS and i find it strange that cross progression isn’t a thing. BHVR yk what to do 🀞

    A partial Cross Progression is in the works, with more info due out in July I believe. It'll be most of your stuff and levels, just stuff bought in-store like DLC's may not be included.

  • thank you guys literally life saving πŸ™