Refund Cosmetic Item
I accidentally purchased a cosmetic I did not want to with auric cells. I do not want a money refund, but I do want a auric cell refund. Is this currently possible?
I accidentally purchased a cosmetic I did not want to with auric cells. I do not want a money refund, but I do want a auric cell refund. Is this currently possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you might want to talk to BHVR Support about this.
If I am remembering correctly, this is the support website: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I hope this helps your situation!
you can try the support but it’s very likely not refundable at all
I was able to refund it. Im pretty sure you can refund anything if you purchased it with auric cells, but not if you purchased it with money.