Crash bug
i was playing just fine yeterday but now i crash out after the new intro whether i watch it or skip it, is anyone else encountering this issue? i am on steam
i was playing just fine yeterday but now i crash out after the new intro whether i watch it or skip it, is anyone else encountering this issue? i am on steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've the same problem, did you fix it? I'm trying so hard to fix this and I can't find a way to solve this, if you fix it tell me how, pleasee!
My DBD is from the xbox app btw
i never did fix it, nothing i tried had any affect. hopefully it will be better by the aniversary.