I haven't received the newsletter mail, did you?
I am actually kinda annoyed by this, it's incredibly unreliable, sometimes I get a newsletter news, sometimes I don't get anything for months. Nothing in the spam folder either.
What about you guys?
I am actually kinda annoyed by this, it's incredibly unreliable, sometimes I get a newsletter news, sometimes I don't get anything for months. Nothing in the spam folder either.
What about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Very annoying…
didn’t get it yet either. Though I usually do (with only one exception) so I hope they are just not out yet?
It happened a few times to me, that I received a newsletter weeks later… when I couldn't activate the BP code anymore because it's time-limited only 🤡 This system is just straight up dumb and doesn't work most of the time for some people. If I don't receive an email within the next 16 hours I will make a support ticket, put my email adress in there and request a code for the Banner. Like, they can double check and see that I am subscribed to the newsletter, it sucks that I don't get my codes because of this issue, and many other people have this issue too all the time :(
How do you sign up for the newsletter?
thank you for the info! Will wait until the 5th then, and if I don't get an email till then, I will open a ticket
I subscribed long time ago, last year, but maybe get one with news and promo code once! Don't mind the BPs, but some special banner, avatar has more value.