DBD Poems
Any DBD related poems ?
Trapper, Trapper,
Slash me harder,
When the sun goes down,
Kill me on the ground.
Trapper, Trapper,
Your kill doesn't matter,
Just tell me why,
I am sacrificed flying to the sky.
Trapper, Trapper, woo hoo
Sorry, but you're my number two.
I will tell you why,
Because Mikey boy is more fine :DD.
Comments
Dwight, Dwight,
You were right,
Being the Leader,
Won't make you weaker.
Anyway you will die,
Stabbed flying to the sky.
Lol
I wrote this at lunchtime while on the toilet - its called 'The Man in Blue'
I start off very silent
I'm creeping all around
Sometimes I hide behind a bush
Sometimes I stand upon a mound
If I see you round about
Ill use my special power
If I'm using rare add-ons
it takes about an hour
Once I've syphoned just enough
I start to use my special buff
I chase you faster than before
Ill down the first then chase some more
When it ends Ill take a look
To see who's ready for the hook
I hang you up then start again
Don’t let me catch you saving Feng
It doesn’t matter which bit I see
Head or foot or ear or knee
All is good for draining off
the juice I need to make me woof
All of this takes time of course
You may escape with no remorse
Its not easy being me
The killer named Michael (obviously)
All the poem is absolutely awesome and the part with the Feng is the best !
Roses are red
Violates are blue
Survivors fill my salt shaker
Will you?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Michael pls don't stab me
Because I love you
I am not obsessed I swear
roses are red
salt was right
oh after game chat
dont smite me right
This little piggy played the game....
This little piggy isn't to blame.....
This little piggy gave you a puzzled hat....
This little piggy ignores the toxic chat....
This little piggy placed you on the hook....
Now you are out of luck.
Amanda aka the piggy
Roses are red
Violets are blue
No need to run
Anyway I'll stab You