How often is there a free gift in the store?

I forgot about that and hope I didn't miss much BP. I redeemed it and it says more in 16 hours. Is it every day!!!?!?

Comments

  • It resets every Tuesday-ish (exact time may depend on your timezone).

  • Can I just say something?

    Could we get something else than bloodpoints from the gift? Bloodpoints are nice and all, but some iri shards would be nice as well

  • @SoGo said:

    Can I just say something?

    Could we get something else than bloodpoints from the gift? Bloodpoints are nice and all, but some iri shards would be nice as well

    So far only Ruft fragments was in the rotation, at least someone said. Maybe someone who maxed the Rift get BP instead. I agree they should give IS too. Or some random charm?

  • @Harbinger1985 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3732968#Comment_3732968

    So far only Ruft fragments was in the rotation, at least someone said. Maybe someone who maxed the Rift get BP instead. I agree they should give IS too. Or some random charm?

    Maybe a banner or badge as well?

    But that might again lean too much into fomo again.

    The less we have of that, the better.