New map has a problem

I've just played the new map as a killer and I already witnessed major flaw. In one of the versions of the forgotten ruins (maybe it's all of them, idk) there are only 2 hooks in downstairs area. To make things worse, rescuing from downstairs without risking to be downed there is also pretty hard. As a result my game quickly snowballed and 2 survivors were sacrificed, thus eliminating the 2 hooks. Remaining survivors had 1 gen to go, the last three gens were downstairs… You see where this is going. I was essentially forced into slugging situation because I couldn't make it to a hook without the survivor wiggling out. I ended up leaving the slug alone so that the other survivor could rescue his pal, but it was all for nothing because they had to stay downstairs to repair gens, and I downed the guy again, no hooks again, and for the game to progress I had to wait for the slug to bleed out. Must've felt pretty bad for them. I felt bad myself.
While we're there, I can't compliment the map's visuals enough. I was the killer and I was the one spooked - really good job! If it only had one more hook on the -1 floor…

Comments