Question about cross progression with dlc characters

I need to ask this just to make sure I don’t screw it up

If I buy a dlc character on let’s say ps5 I only buy one character.

I transfer my Xbox progress which has all characters but don’t have the dlc I bought for ps5 onto my pc.
now I take my pc progress which is my Xbox progress and I transfer it to my ps5 now. Will I lose that dlc character and have to buy him again? Or will I keep him since I bought him

Comments

  • Cross-progression will most likely only include DLCs bought through the in-game store, not through Xbox, PlayStation, or Steam stores.

  • @BlightedTrapper said:

    Cross-progression will most likely only include DLCs bought through the in-game store, not through Xbox, PlayStation, or Steam stores.

    Kinda sucks but well what can do its more money in their pocket. I mean I'd probably only get it on steam since ps4/5 is where I started but with steam there's always sales so easy catchup.