So, that's it? A toolbox in the match means slugging-for-all?

Looking at the patch notes, it looks like it's as bad as it was in the PTB.

I'm curious to see how it will go.

Comments

  • Yeah I wouldn't go that far. But my first 3 games there's been people doing the crouch under to insta sabo bail while recovering. So now I just drop the moment I see them. It's unfortunate.

  • I will tell you how it goes - Forums will now panic for 3 days until they realize that it does not impact matches at all.

    Then we will see the odd thread of a Killer who just lost a game or did not get a (a = 1) Kill due to a Sabotage. And thats about it.

  • Unless you get uncoordinated SoloQ and good hook spawns, you're risking squads just holding the match with sabo plays and map offerings.

  • Knock Out + Ultimate Weapon

    Down a survivor and open the nearest locker. Go chase the nearest survivor who screamed
    If nobody screamed, then everybody is so far that they will take some time to find the slugged survivor
    Just keep doing this and I promise you, its gonna be way easier than hooking

    (Unless you are in a SWF but it would not be easy anyways if you were playing with hooks)