About Twins Rework
Hello Behavior!
I have a balancing/bug reporting dispute regarding the Twins rework. After reading live patches 7.7.0 - 7.7.1 and comparing them, I noticed a couple of discrepancies between the two. The first one from 7.7.0 is the QOL change regarding Charlotte's ability to recall Victor at will when he is unbound. When I looked into the bug fixes from 7.7.1, I saw that your development team patched the change and reverted it to the 30 second cooldown before the recall can happen. From my stance, this is actually your team undoing the QOL recall and switching back to the old version from before the rework. The second one from 7.7.0 involves the QOL change regarding the invulneravility Victor would have received when downing someone. However, from your 7.7.1 bug fix, your team made him become vulnerable and glow red when he downs survivors, which also removes the whole point of the white glow QOL change. How can your bug removal team do such a horrendous thing to the Twins? I need this clarified ASAP or else I will lose confidence in your development!
Discordiusconsortius
Comments