A Replacement For Chaos Shuffle
Or at least, a partial one, it wouldn't be exactly the same.
So, I'd like to see some version of Chaos Shuffle stick around because it's a lot of fun. What I'd suggest is to keep the idea of loading in with random perks on a per-slot basis.
Specifically, bound to the front of your perks list, you'd have the option to just pick "Random". That perk slot will be randomised through every perk, not just the ones you own, and for every slot occupied by this "Random" option, you'd gain +25% XP earned for that match.
The result would be that if you chose to randomise all your perks, you'd get +100% gain in XP for both progression in any active Rift and for Iridescent Shards, but you'd get a little something for only randomising some perks too, meaning you can have a little stability in your build if you want it. In my opinion, this would be desirable enough to encourage players to pick it, meaning your opponents might have random perks too.
It'd be a nice addition, in my opinion. I'd certainly make use of it!
Comments