a stab in the back
Imagine spending 3 days trying to recover your accounts, Steam, Epic Games, email, Nintendo and everything else! This is because someone malicious and malicious managed to access your passwords saved on Google. After spending these 3 days nervous about the stolen accounts, you manage to recover them all, considering that serious companies look at the evidence you send and understand that you are in fact a victim! Everything but a behavior!
I tried to log into my Dead By Daylight account to discover that the attacker entered the game and was banned. Seeing this and knowing that all companies understood my pain, I decided to send messages to the company that owns the game, but in response I only received a " It's your problem who imagined this could happen, the ban will remain" (Not in those words, but basically that)
Then a game that I invested almost 2000 hours in, that I spent more than $500 in, a game that I always recommended to my friends and a game that I loved the most simply turned a blind eye to my problem! The game that I have always defended for listening to the community and understanding the problems simply was not able to understand the various proofs that I speak the truth!
I come here to make an appeal, it's not fair that someone who has never even used a cheat engine pays for a third party error!!
What do you think about it ?
Comments
Someone got your passwords and got you banned from DBD? What did they do?
He somehow had access to my passwords saved on Google, hacked my email and took Steam, in doing so he left Steam private, deleted all my friends, changed my profile picture and name, the only game he entered was DBD, I thought I was seeing the possibility of him selling the account with the game, or something like that, but he came in with some malicious program and caused my ban, I don't understand how someone can have such a bad and evil heart
We do not discuss Bans on the Forum, nor can we assist with them here. As mentioned in our information on Ban Appeals, if a Support Ticket with the appeal was denied, it cannot be appealed further. If the ban was issued by EAC, the ban must be appealed directly to EAC itself.