Hallowed blight outfits

Very unlikely someone will have the answer to this question but will the hallowed blight outfits be available for shards? I ask because I have a bunch and rlly don’t have a use for them, since I have all the outfits I want other than the Hallowed blight trapped and wraith. Any idea of they will ever be on sale for iridescent shards? Thanks in advance for any answers 

Comments

  • Possibly on a rare occassion. Sometimes we get costume packs temporarily available for Shards. But those outfits were from an event so maybe not. I mean Billy's Summer BBQ hammer and Kate's Summer shirt can't even be obtained unless you were in the event.

  • 99% no.
    They were basically for free during the event.
  • Damn:/ I got the huntress and doctor outfits in the event cause they were my favourite but I still want to get the trapper and wraith (not a big fan of billy boy’s outfit), I have a bunch of shards so that’s why I asked cause I don’t have any plan to spend them on anything else. Thanks for the info guys! 
  • @borna_lk said:
    Very unlikely someone will have the answer to this question but will the hallowed blight outfits be available for shards? I ask because I have a bunch and rlly don’t have a use for them, since I have all the outfits I want other than the Hallowed blight trapped and wraith. Any idea of they will ever be on sale for iridescent shards? Thanks in advance for any answers 

    Probably not, but on rare occasions they'll make purple outfits available for shards.(21k)

  • @borna_lk said:
    Very unlikely someone will have the answer to this question but will the hallowed blight outfits be available for shards? I ask because I have a bunch and rlly don’t have a use for them, since I have all the outfits I want other than the Hallowed blight trapped and wraith. Any idea of they will ever be on sale for iridescent shards? Thanks in advance for any answers 

    Probably not, but on rare occasions they'll make purple outfits available for shards.(21k)

    But seemingly following a pattern. They’ll release chapter specific sets for Irisdescent Shards after perhaps a month or two after the chapter they came from has released.
  • @borna_lk said:
    Very unlikely someone will have the answer to this question but will the hallowed blight outfits be available for shards? I ask because I have a bunch and rlly don’t have a use for them, since I have all the outfits I want other than the Hallowed blight trapped and wraith. Any idea of they will ever be on sale for iridescent shards? Thanks in advance for any answers 

    Probably not, but on rare occasions they'll make purple outfits available for shards.(21k)

    But seemingly following a pattern. They’ll release chapter specific sets for Irisdescent Shards after perhaps a month or two after the chapter they came from has released.
    Do players like it when they do that? Cause I feel like I’m the only one out of a few people with the shards to actually benefit when they do it
  • I think it's unlikely for it to happen, it might happen if they do some kind of sale. But I'm sure that they are going to do an event very similar to the one we had to get nectar vials every year for Halloween so we will have a chance to unlock more of them, of course more killers will get new skins for the events but we'll see how good those are

  • LCGaster said:

    I think it's unlikely for it to happen, it might happen if they do some kind of sale. But I'm sure that they are going to do an event very similar to the one we had to get nectar vials every year for Halloween so we will have a chance to unlock more of them, of course more killers will get new skins for the events but we'll see how good those are

    Yeah, I just wanted to get the trapper and wraith with shards, since auric cells are rlly expensive on the psn store (about 35-40% more than Xbox and pc) but if I don’t have a choice guess I’ll fork it over
  • They said that they MIGHT make them available for shards in the distant future for a short time, but they will only be available for cells otherwise.