Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

Confession

ChesterTheMolester ChesterTheMolester
January 15, 2019 in Off-topic
I sneak typos in many posts i quote to make you look stupid.

Comments

  • Luc_ius Luc_ius
    January 15, 2019

    :D

  • Killigma Killigma
    January 15, 2019

    I hate how much I laughed at this...

  • RoKrueger RoKrueger
    January 23, 2019

    You are my hero

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.