Who here primarily plays solo q? Why?
I enjoy the many voices and perspectives here on the forum and it got me thinking, how many of you play solo q only? What is the reason? Preference? Circumstance? I’d love to know!
I enjoy the many voices and perspectives here on the forum and it got me thinking, how many of you play solo q only? What is the reason? Preference? Circumstance? I’d love to know!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so down! And don't worry, I'm all for the goofs but I also like winning lol. Just a fair warning though, now that I've swapped over to PC I'm kinda having to restart all my progress on both sides :/
I don't have any friends, op