The RPD map is a misery to play on
I feel like this map is god awful to play killer on, these is always god pallets, and vaults into vaults into vaults. It feels so awkward trying to get around and if I'm on one side and see though discordance that survivors are on a gen on the other side, they are gonna have it at least halfway finished before i get there and have a chance to shake them off it. The exit gates are so far away from each other that by the time i check one, it is pretty much guaranteed that the survivor has the other one opened and is waiting to T-Bag me. I feel like I already lost the game when I see the map load or see that damn badge offering. I don't know why a map designed to be clunky and confusing for a slow paced horror puzzle game was a good idea to put into DBD but Jesus Christ it is a frustrating experience every time I on it as a killer.
Comments