Some outfits have changed color?

I found some different color outfits (such as Mean Streets 'head' of Nea Karlsson) on YouTube, but I can't find them in the Store.
Have their colors changed? ๐Ÿคจ Any way to get different colors? ๐Ÿ™„

image.png image.png

Comments

  • 2nd one is from a rift from awhile back. It come with another outfit piece. There a chance of it appearing in the store.

  • @katoptris said:

    2nd one is from a rift from awhile back. It come with another outfit piece. There a chance of it appearing in the store.

    "a chance"!! ๐Ÿ˜ซ Thanks bro,

  • 17169586587727689294429732121370.jpg

    The full Cometic is called the dead surf. This is the full thing with the other 2 pieces. I forgot what rift but they tend to add older rift cosmetics into the item shop. If anything you can run dark and light from the mean streets, howdy top from the road less travel travels and the blackout rockabilly cosmetic to make it still. It will essentially be the cosmetic but alt coloring.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6J0PLK8F6IXY/17169586587727689294429732121370.jpg

    The full Cometic is called the dead surf. This is the full thing with the other 2 pieces. I forgot what rift but they tend to add older rift cosmetics into the item shop. If anything you can run dark and light from the mean streets, howdy top from the road less travel travels and the blackout rockabilly cosmetic to make it still. It will essentially be the cosmetic but alt coloring.

    thx, I prefer the blond one ๐Ÿ˜Ž