Singularity 3rd Party Legendary Skin
I think a legendary E.M.M.I. skin from Metroid Dread would be super cool for Singularity but it would probably be hard to get from nintendo
I think a legendary E.M.M.I. skin from Metroid Dread would be super cool for Singularity but it would probably be hard to get from nintendo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, nintendo are known to be difficult. I know Fortnite wanted to get Samus as a skin, but Nintendo refused when Epic would not agree to keep it switch only.
I think it's very petty and embarrassing considering both Sony and Microsoft allow their IP collabs to be cross platform. Nintendo is like that one kid at the playground who would cry about sharing their toys