An internet connection is required to access this content

What's it?I can't log in to the game

Comments

  • well. Do you have an internet connection? Which platform are you playing on? Tried to repair game files/reinstall game?

  • An internet connection is required to access this content
    

    Technical issue

    means 'support can't really help you with that'.
    I think you can't report this in the bug section bc you will always have this message and your report will be declined.
    (like this:

    @n000b51 said:

    Platform: PC
    Description: After looking & found a lobby, stuck into an infinite 'joining match' (to join the lobby)...
    Steps to reproduce: launching the search to join a lobby and it can happens…
    How often: 1 time/5d, approximatively after 100 lobby searches & after some cancelled search…
    After 1-2 min., I'm forced to Alt+F4 to directly shut down the game… bc I can't cancel the search or anything else…

    https://youtu.be/VNRGV2-LPSk

    )

    Do you have an internet connection?
    

    If satansheart writes this in this forum, the answer is obvious…

    Tried to repair game files/reinstall game?
    

    And if it is really an 'internet connection issue' as it is written in the title, I'm not convinced to repair all the game can solve a internet detection problem. But it can be wrong naturally.

    Personnally I usually have this kind of message


    'Unable to reach host' / 'Dedicated server is not responding disconnecting…'


    and I think it is the same kind of problem. It will 'solved by itself' after multiple attempts.

  • Get this sometimes on Steam.

    Mostly a steam problem that there is sometimes no connection - you see it at the bottom of steam.

    Usually only takes a short time until it is up again.