Please adjust hook screams sound level

Some surviors are just too f-in loud that are literally unplayable without using mute focus + alt tabbing, like Meg or Jane for example. Lower their volume or please let us disable hook screams on options, it causes pain in the ears of a lot of people I'm pretty sure, either if you're playing as them or as killer vs them.

Comments

  • Lol yes some survivors (particularily some female characters) requires Calm Spirit as basekit. The Laurie's screams always make me squeaking my teeth… Unfortunately I think they will never adjust the scream levels because it should be it almost 6 years ago…

  • The devs wanted an alarm to wake them up, in the game.

  • @n000b51 said:

    Lol yes some survivors (particularily some female characters) requires Calm Spirit as basekit. The Laurie's screams always make me squeaking my teeth… Unfortunately I think they will never adjust the scream levels because it should be it almost 6 years ago…

    This is sad, I just wish at least a pronunciation about this was made in any thread