Anyone else notice on console...

A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.

Comments

  • A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.
    Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf
  • Yes. I keep trying to tell people how common they are but they don't believe me.

  • A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.
    Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf
    But it's still a noticeable increase in my average SWF. I don't mind a duo or even a trio but 4 man SWF is asking for a Ebony.
  • Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf

    What.
    Most people? That is..an interesting fake fact.

  • A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.
    I know what you mean. Just use Frank's, insidious, noed and whispers. It's what I do and it seems to work perfectly.
  • Console was made mostly to play games together, of course you’re going to get SWF’s
  • SWF keeps the game alive tbh. Despite how much that must suck but I do enjoy playing with my friends and bf (who don’t know much abt the game or that good at it keep in mind)
  • its common because its easier to form, but I have no issues with it

  • Raven24 said:

    Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf

    What.
    Most people? That is..an interesting fake fact.

    What’s so fake about it? I suppose you have a better statistic?
  • Because people who play on console have friends and want to have fun with them.
    While the lonely sweaty PC mustard race people play alone to win. 😁
  • I play with myself *cough cough* I play dbd with myself, that's better.
    I play casually and I join friends rarely because they think they know what they're doing but... they just get annoyed by losing.
    I don't wanna lose my friends to the entity.
  • I play solo as it's easier and I survive more then in a team
  • How do you know they're grouped up?

  • How do you know they're grouped up?same survivor same loadouts and perks all that bs