As opposed to having Chaos Shuffle playlist there by default...
Why not make it so you can turn on Chaos Shuffle in the perk menu in return for a BP bonus? Helps to not skew the matchmaking when Chaos Shuffle eventually ceases popularity, or god forbid, the normal gamemode ceases instead.
Comments
Because playing with random perks solo is not the same experience as everyone in the lobby running random perks.
Devs have shared concerned about matchmaking times a lot before, i am sure they are keeping an eye on it.
I would prefer if we had a "Shuffle" perk for each slot that we could turn on and off. So if I wanted to run 3 particular perks, but didn't give a crap about the 4th perk, set the 4th slot to Shuffle and ready up. If I wanted to run all 4 perk slots as shuffle, select that for all 4 slots.
It wouldn't be as fun. As OrangeBear stated before, it's not the same to be the only one shuffling perks. I agree that there should be a shuffle perks option by default though; sometimes I don't wanna pick perks lol.
I dont care about the extra bloodpoints, I will scrample my perks for fun.
Because the entire point is that everyone in the match has random perks, not just you.