Does directional audio not work on PS4?
Since cross progression is coming j decided to get back on my ps4 to grind my non dlc killers.
I'm noticing that directional audio is not working. Is this a known issue on older gen consoles?
Since cross progression is coming j decided to get back on my ps4 to grind my non dlc killers.
I'm noticing that directional audio is not working. Is this a known issue on older gen consoles?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Audio in general has been wonky for the past year on PC. Not sure about PS4-specific issues. I feel like they made a shadow change to sound occlusion or something, because tracking with audio is super hit and miss even with a higher end audio set up.