Green rarity rift cosmetics
will old green rarity rift cosmetics ever come back? I really want Claudette’s Montreal chill and northern flurry outfit and neas marine guardian outfit to come back at some point
will old green rarity rift cosmetics ever come back? I really want Claudette’s Montreal chill and northern flurry outfit and neas marine guardian outfit to come back at some point
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know that for sure, they have not stated one way or the other. Only that Very Rare (Purple) will.
well I have nothing worry about I got all rift cosmetics but wouldn't care they came back put in store.