Fix This Game
Hello,
This game needs some fixing..
So one survivor survived and he found the hatch and so do I.
He stood there for one hour, I am not using one hour as to say it was a lot of time.
Seriously, one full hour.
It was a game of who leaves the match first..
Just.. make a timer for survivors to exit the hatch, if they don't killer auto-wins or something.
I don't think the game was meant to be "who leaves first", so do something about it.
Comments
If you don't want to waste 1 hour, just hit, goddamnit.
Stop being so stuborn.
But if I'd hit the survivor would leave..
Do you want to waste years of your life looking at him in the eyes with no chance of killing him, or to let him leave, get your points, and go to the next match?
You do not understand the point of the thread.
best bet is to fake a hatch camp and wait for them to show up and boom there some
Kill the survivor before he even reaches the hatch. 87% of my games that get down to the hatch, I murder the survivor before they reach it, because I DONT camp it and LET THEM reach it. If they reach it, they won, which means one of two things.
1) He wins using the tools the devs put in the game at the detriment to the entire team, letting you kill the 3 easier. Or 2) He simply deserves the life because he stealthily moved to the other side of the map, evading you, and finding hatch. If your camping it, you are putting YOURSELF at a disadvantage. The hatch is meant to make the supposed balance of 1 killer = 4 survivors turn into 1 killer = roughly 2 survivors.
Long story short. He reached his objective, he basically one. You don’t deserve the last kill, unless you catch him, not stare at him at the common goal.
The survivor reached the hatch first and just teabeg'd there.
As for a solution, I think you just need to be a bit more patient for the hatch closing mechanic to be fully implemented @swenpai. I think it worked well in the PTB.
Oh, thank you.
Now I know what happened, I tell you this, hit him immediately and he goes in the hatch. Do it. Why? Well 1) he already reached... but more importantly 2) he’s t-baggging for a reason. I just ignore it but sometimes others can’t. He has a MASSIVE EGO. He WILL WAIT. And he WANTS you to wait and suffer as well. Hitting him instantly makes him lose this mental battle. If he insults you after, or says EZ......
Then you know you won.
Haha, Good idea