Duke Nuke'm as a licensed survivor

Duke's perks

"Hail to the King" - Similar to No Mither except instead of picking yourself back up you could get a resilence.

"Shake it" - when not in chase or within the terror radius/lullaby gain a haste effect for you and other survivors within a small radius but your scratch marks linger twice as long

"That's gotta hurt" - Stuns/blinds the killer longer (exhaustion perk)

possible voice line / triggers (all lines from the games)

When completing a gen:
"Damn I'm good"
"Yeah, piece of cake!"
Joining a lobby:
"Who wants some?"
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum"
"Damn, I'm looking good!" (when there's another Duke)
Entering chase:
"You wanna dance?"
"Holy #########!"
"What? There's only one of you?"
"You're an inspiration for birth control"
"What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking algae eater?"
Getting hooked:
"This really pisses me off!"
"That's gonna leave a mark!"
Being unhooked and/or unhooking others:
"Ahh, much better"
"What are you waitin' for? Christmas?"
"Let's rock!"
When healed by another survivor:
"Mmm, I needed that"
Opening a chest:
"Bitchin'!"
Escaping a chase:
"Sometimes I even amaze myself"
Running by a dead survivor:
"heh heh heh, what a mess"
Running by a dead Duke:
"I don't have time to play with myself"

Comments

  • The opportunity to hear John st John's dulcet toned

  • I like how it censored a four letter word, with nine #s. Considering how badly the more recent games have done, the license has gotta be cheap enough.