Teamwork Power of two needs some changes.
the perk has been out for over a year now and I don’t really see anybody use it. The perk has a very similar effect to blood pact with only one difference. I feel like you guys should take another look at the teamwork perks in general and rework them to have better effects and shorter cooldowns. The current iteration just doesn’t really work.
Comments
This one is tricky, because I think in order to make this perk better the speed bonus probably needs to be a little lower, so that it can be made available for longer and more often. As it is, you get 5% which is a big deal but it’s really hard to make much use of it since it’s so easy to lose and this perk has the longest cooldown in the game, so overall it’s a bad perk. But I also don’t want to create another MFT situation.
How about this:
And do the exact same buffs to Collective Stealth as well.
I think it'd be better if it worked both ways. Like if you get healed or heal. The above poster also has a good idea, but I don't think it needs a compensatory nerf.