will I lose my account due to issues with playstation 4&5 when trying to do cross-progression to pc?

my ps4 account has a high amount of progress in dead by daylight, 1281 hours, but to transfer it to my ps5 i need to pay a high fee in playstation plus premium. When i logged into my ps5 dbd i had 0 progress on the same psn account this leaves me wondering if i try cross progression to transfer to the psn account to my pc, will it leave me with my 0 hour progress ps5 account instead of my desired 1281 hour ps4 account? I don't doubt the abilities of behaviour, however now that i have 2 seperate progress values on the same ps account, i imagine this could possibly cause problems when I finally am able to use cross progression from my psn account, II worry it could cause me to lose my experienced account.
I am not expecting a response, however, i hope that this is something that has a solution.
thanks.

Comments